Whenever purchasing a vintage item expect some natural wear and flaws – due to age, wear and storage. When being sourced, every item is checked carefully and we do our best to note any flaws or damage, aiming to provide the best quality vintage items.
Vintage clothing sizes can differ greatly from standard sizes today, so we provide the actual measurements of each item. If you are unsure about the fit of an item on the site, the easiest way to work out sizing is to compare the measurements to those of an item of clothing you already own that fits you well. Please ensure that you check the measurements of items before you buy to avoid disappointment. Measurements are taken from the outside of the item, with the garment laid flat.
To make things a little easier, we have also included approximate modern day sizes with each item. This will give you a more general idea of the item’s fit.
Charges for UK post and packaging:
Standard UK postage per order £4
Charges for international airmail postage
£4 base rate and £7 per kilo
Rest of the world
£4 base rate and £12 per kilo
If you have any queries regarding postage or would like expedited shipping costs, please contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to return any items please ensure you e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and return the items within 7 days of receipt of goods. Please return items using recorded delivery or obtain a proof of posting from your Post Office.
Goods must be returned at your own cost, complete with packaging and with any tags/stickers attached. Items must be returned in their original condition as per their dispatch from The Vintage Wardrobe. You will receive a refund for returned item/s within 30 days of receipt of goods at The Vintage Wardrobe. We offer refunds, exchanges or credit but regret we are unable to refund postage charges for the dispatch or return of items. We reserve the right to refuse refunds, exchanges or credit on any items believed to have been worn or damaged since dispatch from The Vintage Wardrobe.
If you’re wanting a specific type of item, whether that’s for you, or as a gift, then get in touch! The Vintage Wardrobe has a want list, where you can send us requests and we’ll do our best to find what you’re after! Consider The Vintage Wardrobe as your own personal shopper. Contact email@example.com for further details.
Terms and Conditions
1. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. All images are copyright of The Vintage Wardrobe. Any images used without permission from The Vintage Wardrobe is a breach of copyright.
3. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
4. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
5. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.